Business Aviation End User
Are you considering using a private aircraft rather than going through the hassles of airlining? Buying or leasing an aircraft or a fraction of it? Which type of aircraft? What is the right price? In-house operation or external management company? What are the tax implications? What is the right aircraft register? What are the risks and how can I manage them?
- Many questions arise on your way to exploiting the full benefits of business aviation. We are here to guide you.
Financial and Legal Community
Whether an aircraft is financed or bought outright an aircraft transaction requires in-depth know-how and experience to avoid unnecessary exposure.
- We have created a portfolio of (asset management) services to support the financial and legal community applying the required
- diligence in any aircraft transaction.
MRO and FBO
Need to grow the business? Reduce Costs? Implement a new safety and quality management system.
- Move to the next level with our in-house specialists.
Scheduled, Cargo or Charter Airline, Business Aviation Operator
Whether you are just starting up or already are a well established aircraft operator your specific business environment is probably the most demanding and subject to constant change. International or local regulations, aircraft technology, financial markets, political situations may severely impact the way you operate.
- Swiss Aviation Consulting® is your partner in establishing an airline from scratch and responding to financial, operational, technical
- or strategic challenges either as your advisor or outsourcing partner.